We have a busy and wonderfully opportune year ahead. Action will be at the centre of it all and the element of Earth. Less spiritual and more ‘in life’ type of energy. More presence and being with what arises day by day. Involvement, participation, networking and connection.
Energies will call for paying close attention to signals in your body, thinking, behavioural impulses, spiritual callings and emotional ups and downs. All that information is going to help you stick to your centre.
- Solidify your values and beliefs
- Possibility of raptures and ‘wars’ external and internal
- Prepare to be confused. Many factors are going to be put in place to challenge your relationships and throw you off-balance in order to catch you up in ideas NOT beneficial for the collective. One has got to start with the personal, however, in order to stay safe and grow strong when collective strikes, so to speak.
- Asserting your voice
Speaking up will become more important than ever whether it is in your close relationships or in dynamics outside of your home. Colour blue will be coming forward in its presentation. Noticing it in your reality will serve as a reminder to use your voice. Being clear about your intentions and goals will be important so that you are not thrown off course you are meant to be on and also for those unsure of their course allow the blow to come, which will bring clarity and a sense of direction. Scary it may be, but surrendering to a challenge can be beneficial.
- Work ethic will get into question. Decide how you are with work in general and what working means for you. There’s a real chance to become conscious of actions linked to your unique life purpose.
- Putting down roots will be another aspect open for exploration in 2019. Where’s your true home and what does it mean to feel ‘at home’ for you? Grounding in the Earth will be important and all things Earth element – home, finances, work, body.
- Making life decisions and being brave are the factors supported by the energy next year. Take the opportunity to align with what you always wanted to do and just do it. There’s enough learning and thinking that’s been done, now it is time to put things in place for the future.
And finally the big one – what is your reality currently? Can you define it? Is it ok as it is or are you ready to evolve further? This is something I will talk more of in one of my future posts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.